Dedicated to Ann Kadlecek

"
Adventure of our lives... let them change us... 
Always remember, we don't do it alone..." ~ Ann
"Big part of transition … we have to say goodbye...
"Commit to living this life with as much love, kindness, Courage and joy as we possibly CAN!"
"Discernment... Deep conversation about things that matter... Deep learning
"Everything You Need - All Souls New London - May 16, 2021" listen and watch by clicking here
Friends,
Goodbyes matter
Hugs :  Ann, Thank you
"I offer you my blessings and my love and may the congregation say with great enthusiasm and love say "Amen" ~ Rev. Carolyn Patierno
"Joy of connection and loving service to our Unitarian Universalist faith and the world..."
"Kindle this flame for the journey and for the light of community that flows in our soul offering courage and love as we go"
"Let it Be a Dance" ~ beautifully sung by Rev. Caitlin O'Brien
"May you move into your future with great joy and great courage" ~ Ann Kadlecek
Next week (June 6, 2021) Ordination - I'll add the link here, once it becomes available.
"Opportunity to honor the two years she's journeyed with us at All Souls" ~ Caitlin O'Brien
Poem by Eeyore " Christopher Robin is going / At least I think he is / Where? / Nobody knows.
But he is going / I mean he goes (To rhyme with "knows")
Do we care? / To rhyme with "where") / We do / Very much.
(I haven't got a rhyme for that "is" in the second line yet / Bother).
(Now I haven't got a rhyme for bother. Bother)
Those two bothers will have to rhyme with each other / Buther.
The fact is this is more difficult / than I thought / I ought - / (Very good indeed)
I ought / to begin again / But it is easier / To stop.
Christopher Robin, good-bye,
I
(Good)
I / And all your friends / Sends -
I mean all your friend / Send -
(Very awkward this, it keeps going wrong.)
Well, anyhow, we send / Our love / END." A.A. Milne
Quiet, centering 
 Reading by Rev. Carolyn Patierno 
Story for all ages: Magic Wanda's Travel Emporium by Joshua Cyril White adapted and narrated by Perry Montrose, brought to life by Carolyn, Caitlin, and Ann as Wanda :)
"Tenacity, determination, all of which you have modeled for 
Us these past to years..." ~ Rev. Carolyn Patierno 
Video of this entire service is here: https://youtu.be/QrZqi8bbMBM
Wicked lyrics: "I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason" opportunity to grow for good and you have given us that in and so with (see "Y" below)
"Your wisdom and your humor and your thoughtfulness...You have given us that, Ann" ~ Rev. Carolyn Patierno
Zoom link to Coffee Hour (20 mins) I don't normally do that, but perhaps, one day soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment