Some bits from Week of Feb 8-14

Amanda Kathryn Law sent me this :) 
Center Chapel, Lebanon, Kansas
Dad's hands? I gasped at min 1:10. His hands reminded me of my Dad's hands in that shot
Euangelion : “gospel” a royal announcement about Jesus, who is the crucified and risen King of the world who overcame death with his love. video
"For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the Spirit of the man which is in him... but the Spirit who is From God" 1 Corinthians 2:9-12

 Hope everyone had a loving Valentine's Day

Isaiah study with Tim Mackie : "Exploring Isaiah - An Intensive Study"
Jeremiah 9:24 "have the understanding to know me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness,
    Justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,” declares the Lord. 
"Knowing I can trust You is a treasure / With eyes wide open now I finally see" ~ "Out of My Hands" by Jeremy Camp
Library Sat and Sun: 

 


Many Misty Moments
"...Need that connection. We need the middle. We just have to remember the very soil we stand on is common ground. So, we can get there. We can make it to the mountaintop Through the desert
And we will cross this divide." ~ "The Middle"
"Out of my hands and into Yours listen here
"Our light has always found its way through the darkness / And there’s hope on the road up ahead." 
"Power of Knowing God" by Tony Evans RightNowMedia
Quotes by Rumi being sent to me from Dianne have truly brightened my week, in fact...
Rumi quotes from A to Z blog post coming soon. 
"Standing on the exact center of the lower forty-eight. It never closes. All are more than welcome
To come meet here, in the middle..." 
To truly know God we must long for Him without any other motive than reaching God Himself.” ~ A.W. Tozer
Unfinished but perhaps today...
Valentines on what was Gerry's and then "my" door at CCL 
We go astray when we attempt to do spiritual work without spiritual power.” ~ A.W. Tozer
EXploring Isaiah - An Intensive Study by Tim Mackie (The Bible Project) 
Zeal of the LORD Almighty throughout the book of Isaiah (9,37,42, etc) blog post soon

No comments:

Post a Comment