Saturday and Sunday Seeking

"At the sound of Jesus' name / Lives made whole, hearts Awake"
Bring all of your burdens, Bring all of your scars
Come back to communion, Come back to the start
Dance like the weight has been lifted, grace is waiting
"Freedom" by Jesus Culture
"God's goodness is unchanging...
His love unmovable
"I'm still in your hands. This is my confidence. You've never failed me yet... 
Jesus, You're still enough
Keep me within Your love / My heart will sing Your praise again" ~ "Do It Again"
Maxi and Luli at beach at sunrise - a lovely and joyous reunion for all 4 of us
"No Longer Slaves" by Bethel Music
Place faith in the character of God. Proclaiming to others what Christ has done for us.
"Run into wide open spaces, grace is waiting for you."
Saturday AND Sunday evening movie. I just had to watch it again before returning it.
That vision as we stand before Christ and see him for who He is, brings us everything that is needed to have... 
Unshakable peace." ~ Dallas Willard - "Kingdom Living Session 2 The New Kind of Human Life and Its Community" watch and listen here
Verse 5: Peter therefore was kept in prison; but the church prayed without ceasing unto God for him. 
"Who You Say I Am" - Hillsong Worship listen and watch here
"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that eXalteth itself against the knowledge f God, and bringing it into captivity every though to the obedience of Christ." 2 Corinthians 10:5
"You unravel me, with a melody / You surround me with a song / Of deliverance, from my enemies/ Till all my fears are gone...You rescued me / And I will stand and sing /I am the child of God"
Zealously affected Galatians 4:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment