Music and more healing mind, body, soul 3/21/20 thru today, 3/27/20

"At the Cross (Love Ran Red)" by Chris Tomlin : "There's a place where mercy reigns And never dies. There's a place where streams of grace Flow deep and wide Where all the love I've ever found Comes like a flood Comes flowing down: At the cross, At the cross I surrender my life I'm in awe of You I'm in awe of You Where Your love ran red And my sin washed white I owe all to You" listen here
"Bowl of Light" by Trevor Hall listen here for fuller story, click here - Ken shared at yoga 3/10/20
Cupcake from birthday Celebration for my Communion this morning, with tart Cherry juice 
Discernment: "Do not conform to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Romans 12:2
Fiddleheads for ashwagandha, broccoli, cardamom seed powder, dark chocolate, eggs... ;)
For such a time as this listen here
"God, help me see things the way you see them." ~ Donnie Williams, Lifepointe 3/22/2020
Humphrey from Jamaica a Godsend in the laundry room on Saturday
"If We’re Honest" by Francesca Battistelli - listen here
"Jesus, Friend of Sinners" by Casting Crowns
Lauren Daigle - "Love Like This"
"Million Reasons/Someone Like You" Lady Gaga and Adele listen here God is THE one that gives us a "hundred million reasons" and His is that one good one to stay "Lord show me the way..."
 
"...Never mind, I'll find someone like you I wish Nothing but the best for you, too "Don't forget me" I beg "I'll remember" ... but sometimes it hurts instead. We all Need "that one good one" Now
"Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” ~ Albert Einstein
"Peace Be Still" by Hope Darst
"Quarantine" yoga is so very helpful now

Touched By An Angel version of "For Such a Time as This" is very powerful. See "Y" below.
 
Virtual yoga with Ken, Virtually, every chance I get.
When a poet's mind is perfectly equipped for its work, it is constantly amalgamating disparate experience; the ordinary man's experience is chaotic, irregular, fragmentary. The latter falls in love...
"...in the mind of the poet these eXperiences are always forming new wholes.” ― T.S. Eliot "
You're asking me to give it all up..." Yes. It is not always easy to do the thing God asks of us... I am so afraid... I know..." listen to the Biblical connection to the song "For Such a Time As This" here 
Zain : "Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope. This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me." Psalm 119:49-50

No comments:

Post a Comment