Blessings

"Begging God for only one blessing: to be used as an instrument of God's mercy." p. 322 
"Chill of winter morning... love for God is Conquering me." p. 323
Devotion: Bhakti Yoga is the art of transforming material energy into spiritual energy through a spirit of Devotion." p. 319
"Enormous wave of ...
"Faith that was plunging me into an ocean of humility." p. 323
"Harmonize our lives in a spirit of devotion to the Lord, we can realize our eternal Home." p. 338
"HIn this familiar state...
Joy flooded my heart." p. 323
"Knowledge about God... reveals true love to the world through the lives of those who love Him." p. 322 
"Lord, make me dance as you like." p.321
"Mystical feeling overwhelmed me... as if the Lord Himself were gazing into my soul ... My joy knew no bounds." pp. 324-5
"Nourished me with wisdom and provided me a sanctuary." p.326
"Outpouring of gratitude sprung from my heart." p.325
"Planted the seed of our relationship in my heart, like a spiritual conception." p. 325
"Quiet moments just before dawn...natural to feel close to God." p. 319
"Recognize how the invisible hand of my Lord has carried me along," p. 325
"Swimming in a sea of euphoria." p. 324
"Through the practice of devotion to God, I was coming to learn that preserving loving relations in this world requires much forgiveness, tolerance, patience, gratitude, and humility." p. 337
"Under the quiet of the moonlight, I reflected on my fascination with rivers  through out my journey." p. 326
Vrindavan - Saintly Baba - Secret of Yogis - Some stories from the Journey Home - youtube video: 
Whenever I remember you I feel at home." p. 337
eXpressing gratitude
"You must persevere with patience, for by a power beyond your own, you will recognize the very one you seek." p. 323
Zacharias and Elizabeth "were both righteous in the sight of God, walking blamelessly in the commandments and requirements of the Lord."- back to the bible for Advent - Luke 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment