Reconnecting with a sister of my soul ...

"Autumn writes her own poetry, we are merely observers." ~Terri Guillemets
"Bright Sunlight Boosts Melatonin" 
Comfrey - a lovely flowering plant I recently spotted on our beautiful campus
Dream big... Divine... "Dancing right before your eyes" (about min 8
"Each time I find a forest... 'the land knows you, even when you are lost.' " ~ Robin Wall Kimmerer qtd by Mandy Smith 
"Give thanks to Mother Earth." ~ Mandy Smith
Holl and Lane Magazine blog. click here for latest installment
"I am out with lanterns looking for myself." ~ Emily Dickinson
 thank you, Pamela Zagarensjki
Jack Huber's passing...
"Keeping truths, and weaving connections."  love this part of description of one of my soul's friends by Holl and Lane
"Led me back to my center... Lessons are embedded in my heart." ~ source
"Mandy L. Smith wishes for every being to actualize their potential. She walks lightly honoring the sacredness of Nature and the wildness of this present path, delving into the depths of Being." part of bio by  Holl and Lane
"Nothing and everything" ~ The Pause by Mandy Smith
October's full moon : "A heavy, quiet full moon for me. Yesterday, my mind felt like cotton batting. It was all about Silence. " by salixfaerie
"Pause: In every moment there is a pause." ~ The Pause by Mandy Smith
"..Quenching our thirst, for providing strength and nurturing life for all beings..." ~ Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge, and the Teachings of Plants by Robin Wall Kimmerer
 photo by salixfaere
"Right now, the clouds are slowly rolling out and soon, clear skies and clarity will arise." ~ Mandy Smith
"Stoke the embers of remembering and manifesting." 
"That land, the forest, she knew me. She held space for me to weep, to dance, to discover, to dream. She taught me to trust my intuition and to once again express gratitude." - @salixfaerie ⠀
Universe  saying 'hang on' thank you Mandy
"Vernal pools, also called vernal ponds or ephemeral pools, are temporary pools of water that provide habitat for distinctive plants and animals." wikipedia
"Waves become sustainable when they are compressible because that limits destructive interference. Imagining substantial waves. Waves of substance. A harmonic cascade through dimensions."
eXpression of gratitude
Yes! I can do that!
Zen Mama's message of the day: 

1 comment: