Healing thru Spiritual Growth

Absorb the beauty all around you... 
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.” Galatians 5:22-23
Cowboys, Indians, truck drivers, the Collective
Day 21 "Seeing with the eyes of the soul"
Energy always tells the truth
Foundation: give you tools for generational healing
 thank you, Kristen


Jean Houston! was a cool surprise near the end :)
Key is being able to feel (and heal) it all as gently as possible
Loving essence
"Metaxis (or metaxy) is the word used by Plato to describe the condition of “in-betweenness” that is one of the characteristics of being human. In particular, Plato applied it to spirituality, describing its location as being between the human and the divine." source
"Narrative is similar to ritual in that it helps us make sense."
"Oh God! I have discovered love! How marvelous! How good! How beautiful it is! 
 My body is warm from the heat of this love 
 How secret! How deep! How obvious it is! 
 I offer my salutations to the stars and the moon to all my brothers and all my sisters
I offer my salutations to the spirit of passion that aroused and excited this universe and all it contains I have fallen unable to rise 
What kind of trap is this? What chains have tied my hands and feet? 
 It is so strange and so wonderful this loving helplessness of mine 
 Be silent do not reveal the secret of my precious love."  ~Rumi
"Red, Right, Returning" 
Thomas Merton's No Man is an Island on Scribd

eXtremely grateful for HIs presence in my life
"You are welcome here..."



No comments:

Post a Comment