September 13-14, 2018

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." ~ Benjamin Franklin (context)
Because that’s what religion should do. It should comfort and support you for being the person you are.” ~ Ellen video here

"Do what matters before it matters so that when it matters, you're already doing it." ~ Lifepointe 6/9/18
Ed Sheeran – Perfect Symphony feat. Andrea Bocelli [Live at Wembley Stadium]
Florence: Freaking people out all up and down the east coast.
"Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you." ~ Eileen Caddy
"How we spend our time now will determine how we experience them later." ~ Lifepointe 6/9/18
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” ~ Frank Herbert, Dune
Jason Silva : newest "Shots of Awe" video here
Knowing the process is always happening and that rushing is not necessary. Seane Corn interview
 14 Sept 2012
Meet the grief, my own, so that when I serve, I am grateful that I "get to" serve min 48:30
"Now the darkness fades / Into new beginnings / As we lift our eyes to a hope beyond..."
"Overcome" by Elevation Worship music video here
Pebbles in the Pools of awareness" ~ Lesson 8 of The Way of Mastery
Quality of food is so important to prana - life force - vibrancy ~  short Seane Corn video here
Responsibility to share in this capacity because it is energetic abundance. min 49
So many things to be grateful for today: Shower for one
Tropical storm now...
"Ultimate action is to notice how I participate in separation, resolve, disentangle, reprogram " ~ Seane Corn
Video of John Douillard interviewing Seane Corn: check it out here
"What is brain coupling?" watch Jason Silva video here
eXploring The Art Of Ritualized Surrender: In the act of letting go you realize who you are! Jason Silva video
You will never speak to anyone more than you speak to yourself in your head. Be kind to yourself.
Zen Mama's ZEN TIP for the day: “When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love ...” ~Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

No comments:

Post a Comment