A little tour of my walk with Misty

An interesting pattern of weather this weekend...
Better than expected, but not sure what to expect next
Clover between my toes

Dysphania is a plant in the family Amaranthaceae, distributed worldwide from the tropics and subtropics to warm-temperate regions.

Field trip to highland church community garden soon
Greenhouse time Gets me Grounded
Healthy eyes, skin, teeth, bones, body
Inflorescence : the complete the complete flower head of a plant including stems, stalks, bracts, and flowers.
Jasmine  
 Kale 
Long and winding road
Misty took me on a Magnificent  WALK to and around Meredith's lovely campus
New day, New week, New perspective
Oakleaf hydrangea

Pretty Purple Posy
Quote of the Day "Through the years, I have learned that there is no harm in charging oneself up with delusions between moments of valid inspiration." - Steve Martin
Raindrops on Roses



 thank you, Alisa, my friend
Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love." ~  Don Miguel Ruiz
Voltaire quote: "Life is bristling with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to cultivate one's garden." ~ thank you, Janice

White by Jackie 
EXpand eXplore enjoyYellow daylilies

"Zzzs" by Meghan Griffith Kerr 

1 comment: