Self-LOVE, Self-nurture, Say: "I love me"

And Above All, watch with glittering eyes the whole world Around you, because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely place. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. " ~ Roald Dahl
Catalase : antioxidant enzymes that protect cellular
DNA as well as providing general health and reducing inflammation
Energy... goes freely again because we cherish our internal mechanisms the way mother nature told us." ~ Wim Hof
Fulfilling my purpose
Gracefully
Hanuman: TEACHING us to live lives of SERVICE and Take LEAPS of FAITH our HEARTS to lead the way while we PLAY every day!!!" ~ Meghan Kerr
"It is Well" Kristene DiMarco and Bethel Music - powerful video here
Chocolate Chip Cookie Latte' - oh my!!
Kamante : Isak Dinesen's Out of Africa, a young Kikuyu tribesperson 
"Love yourself first and everything else falls into place." ~ Lucille Ball
Murder Mystery tonight too:

Not easy, but Necessary
Quite Sunday morning Valentine's Day
"Through it all, through it all My eyes are on You Through it all, through it all It is well Through it all, through it all My eyes are on You It is well with me." ~ Kristene DiMarco
Wequetequock - what a great word! It means : "Land at the end of tide waters." A cove between Stonington Borough and Pawcatuck. aka. "home"

eXcited about seeing Meghan and Grayson tonight get "relaXed to the maX"
"You and I will be together till the universe dissolves."  ~ Rumi
Zest! Valentine's make me even more homesick than I already am :)
https://www.facebook.com/zestfreshpastry/photos/pcb.985814444798346/985814084798382/?type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment