As you can see, gardening was part of my destiny....

A page from an old journal (15+ years ago) contained something I'd torn from a magazine:

A Message from the universe? or from my older self to younger self OR younger self to older self?

 It was on a page with a partial list of things I wanted to plant in an ABC garden for my preschooler :)

Asters
Bachelor Buttons
Cosmos (get seeds from Karen?)
Daylilies
Echinacea (I'd only written "Ecin" at the time, since I couldn't spell it yet - still have trouble with that one :)
Foxglove
Gladiolas
Hollyhocks, Herbs - and lots of them, Heliotrope - for fairies
Iris, Ipomea (latin name for Morning Glory)
Johnny Jump-ups
"Kiss-me-over-the-garden-gate"

Love-in-a-puff (Cardiospermum)
Moonflowers (Ipomoea alba)
Nasturtiums
Oregano
Poppies, Pumpkins
Q
Radishes, Rosemary
Snapdragons
Tigerlilies
U
V
W
X
Y
Zinnias

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful things, these plant beings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww - thank you, Wilter, and Happy New Year to you!! I feel like I know you through Mandy, and the cool thing is, I've never even met Mandy - but we are certainly soul sisters :) Namaste'

      Delete
  2. You make the veggies come to life :)

    ReplyDelete