Blending June 5, 2013 with where I am this week June 5, 2015

"And so, she decided to start living the life she'd imagined..."
Combining a blog post I began almost a week ago, with one from exactly 2 years ago
Dhumavati: Crone Goddess of Disappointment and Letting go Chapter 9 of Awakening Shakti
http://www.stevemcswain.com/lifes-greatest-discovery-the-joy-of-oneness/#sthash.emYPiqbU.dpuf

"Giving up what no longer works" Mark Nepo's May 29th entry in The Book of Awakening
"Hillel the Elder, one of the most important figures in Jewish history," [wikipedia] said:
"If I am not for myself who is for me? And being for my own self, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" qtd in Mark Nepo's The Book of Awakening

 Ken and Meghan's (Bunk and Pip) trip was 5 years ago this week!
 "Love, friendship, and nature's beauty are priceless gifts we share in abundance." ~ Alexandra Stoddard 
Mark Nepo's The Book of Awakening "No matter how we turn or are turned, the magnificence follows..."
"Our mind of love may be buried deep under many layers of forgetfulness and suffering." ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

Quietly taking my time with each post, now that I am hovering at 1000...

Saturday, May 30, 2015: Clean up, Catch up, wake up and water!
“To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself.” ~ Søren Kierkegaard

"Village People" as in "Good morning Village People" by Yellow House Coffeehouse

https://instagram.com/p/3SWmC-Bq5y/

"the eXception! A vision of something more!!" ~ Jason Silva


1 comment: