Weaving Worlds together.... April 4, 2015

April’s energetic theme of Expect the Unexpected!" ~ Mystic Mamma
"Blooming sensation of released power that Banished any remaining worries."  p. 463 The Book of Life
"Corra, fly!"... Corra's affinity for fire and water would always be within me." p. 463-4

"Diana ~ Do not let the ghosts of the past steal the joy from the future." ~ Philippe p. 47
Fear: "... a burden carried so long that I had become inured to its heaviness." p. 462 The Book of Life
Glittering sands
"Human willingness to turn away from the truth." p. 507
"I may have brought the magic back, but you gave it wings." p. 464
"Joy mixed with sorrow." p. 33 - and - Just as the goddess had foretold... fear was...
"Keeping me from exercising my power" p. 463
"Love and time... Love and time will do the trick." p. 530
"Magic was nothing more than desire made real." p. 248 "My power will never leave you." p. 464
Now that long-cherished thing was gone - just as the goddess had foretold
Oubliette where I could forget who I really was: a witch. Obolus - coin, and a good word for Scrabble
"Pleasure comes from clearing neglected land to make space for new growth." ~ Mystic Mamma
Quadrangle p. 462 - funny, I don't think I realized that word is what we call simply "quad"
Oxford's is a bit different than MC's

"...Rooted inside of me until it clouded my thoughts and affected how I saw the world." p. 463

"The coin is for the ferryman. Tell Matthew I will see you safe on the otherside." p. 47
Understanding: "Those who can banish feare will experience forgiveness and Understanding." p. 535
Vestiges: traces of something that is disappearing or no longer exists. p. 463
“We are all a part of these planetary cycles, the giant cosmic story that is being played out. Energy is recycled and reformed…." ~ Mystic Mamma
whirling vorteX of power p. 525
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor
"...Zooming around the galleries and down the long aisle that connected the Arts End and Selden End." p. 463 The Book of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment