July 3 - Best part of your day (2012 - updated 9/16/23)

Appreciating Arboretum
Best thing about my day? Blogging about all of it with gratitude
Cartwheels
Dreaming of a Downpour, please....
Every day has "best" parts. “Each day is filled with little pieces of heaven. We do not need to seek them out. If we are attentive, they will reveal themselves to us.”~ Mary Anne Byrne
Friendship
Grace
Hummingbird's lingering morning visit, and this Hibiscus
It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found." ~
John Nash
Kindred spirits
Lunch with a dear friend
"My quest has taken me through the physical, the Metaphysical, the delusional -- and back.
And I have made the most important discovery of my career, the most important discovery of my life..." ~ John Nash Source 
"No coward soul is mine / No trembler in the world's storm-troubled sphere / I see Heaven's glories shine / And Faith shines equal arming me from Fear." ~ Emily Brontë
Open heart
Plants around the library
Quest... through the physcial, the metaphysical, the delusional -- and back
Returning home after work...Sign on the wall... This!
"You are the reason I am. You are all my reasons." Source 

No comments:

Post a Comment