Gorgeous weekend to appreciate and remember

Angie
Bluebird found on the same day I buried Angie, so I buried it too...
Cashima fruit notice new things, like this cool stamp:
Doing laundry and noticing...
Echinacea
Flowers
Gladiolus
"Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower." ~ John Harrigan
"In my hallucination, I saw my beloved's flower garden... Whirling and dancing like a spinning wheel, I saw myself as the source of existence. I was there in the beginning And I was the spirit of love ..." ~ Rumi
Ken is my hero: brave, strong, sweet and gentle

Lilac 
"My Father and I are one, This is the prayer without ceasing, the true worship of the soul.” ― Christian D. Larson,
Now listening again, as if for the first time, this quote is from
The Optimist Creed and is also at beginning of
The Pathway of Roses listen here
Quote
Rumi: "In my hallucination, I saw my beloved's flower garden... Whirling and dancing like a spinning wheel. I saw myself as the source of existence. I was there in the beginning And I was the spirit of love ...
"Some things are true whether you believe in them or not." ~ Seth to Maggie in City of Angels
There is freedom waiting for you, On the breezes of the sky, And you ask "What if I fall?" Oh but my darling, What if you fly?” ~ Erin Hanson
Unconditional love
Vibration of "angel" now
Wish must be Wholehearted, not halfhearted.... The Pathway of Roses Chapter One
eXpression of divine prescence
Yearn for happiness... I am your moon and your moonlight too / I am your flower garden and your water too / I have come all this way, eager for you / Without shoes or shawl. / I want you to laugh / To kill all your worries / To love you / To nourish you /  Oh sweet bitterness I will soothe you and heal you / I will bring you roses / I, too, have been covered with thorns. ~ "Bittersweet" by Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment