Sunday, March 18, 2012

Awakening Sleeping Beauty by Sarah BanBreathnach
Beauty is everywhere
Catching up on blog instead of allowing condescending comments to get me down
Dudley Dursley's Sassy Gay Friend  Thank you for sharing this Emery :)
"Everybody falls." ~ Liam Kelly
Fairies
George Clooney in The Decendants
Happy Day
I need to get Invigorated
Just a reminder ... we weren’t meant to go through life unhappy.
                                                             That's why there’s glitter.
Katniss
Lulled p. 324
March Challenge photo is "A Corner of your Home"

Nonsensical
Ominous p. 308
Peeta
Quintessential - love that word! and this is where I saw/read it today:
   http://laurassweetspot.com/
Ribald p. 226
Stick and Stones in Making Our Home
Twig the Fairy
Unique voice
Veronica Georgia Blue
Wrest p. 295
eXhausted p. 313
Y
Zoo as in ... We Bought a Zoo

1 comment:

  1. "Dudley Dursley's Sassy Gay Friend?" Hey! I wrote that fic!!!

    I'm glad you and Emery read it.

    I liked your quote "Just a reminder ... we weren’t meant to go through life unhappy. That's why there’s glitter" actually seems like something the Harry in "Dudley Dursley's Sassy Gay Friend" would say. Curses! Why didn't I think of it first?

    ReplyDelete