Another Amazing Day

Another gorgeous sunrise..... Thank you God!! :) xo Jackie
Breakfast and Bee Movie
Cookies and milk
Downward Dog :)
Everyday Embrace life & Elizabeth
Flash: Misty's new nickname
Gossamer - such a Great word
"Have you lost you mind?" No...
"I came to my senses"
Just watching...
Kung Fu Panda
Lorax is going to be a movie. Yay!!
"Mayhap" - just learned a new word... from Sponge Bob Square Butt!!
Nautical Nonsense
Organizing my memories :)
Pray and Play
Quiet
Read
Ski-Doosh!
"That was AWESOME!
Understand
Vocabulary
Words
Xpress Authenticity
Yin, Yang, Yoga
Zentangle by Sue Palmer

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." -Chinese proverb.
"It made me think of all the people that have come in and out of my life and makes me thankful that they all visited at one time or another." Sue Gager Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment