So much to be thankful for...

From morning hummingbird visits to lunch with one of my dearest friends,


her son, Liam,












and my sweet, beautiful Elizabeth

and finally a movie in our new "tent/tree fort," Saturday was a pretty great day.


Today's agenda includes: a drive to Erwin for Elizabeth's horseback riding lesson - it's been way too long, grocery shopping - out of dog food, and nearly out of milk - so I suppose I really must go (I really don't care much for shopping of any kind) and getting Elizabeth to work on her report for World History. Only 2 more weeks of 9th grade. Is that possible?? Must be, already got next year's assignment in the mail 10th grade, here WE come, apparently regardless of passing Alegbra I.... but ... I am told that EOC counts for so much of the grade, if she does well on that... well, we'll see....









No comments:

Post a Comment