The Thirteenth was mostly great

Sweet Sunday the 13th

Alison Krauss,
Brad Paisley, and
Charlie Pride all on Country at the White House
Down time
Enjoying Everything
Filthy Fun
Garden Therapy
Healthy and Happy
Indelibly Impacted (a Prez phrase)
Janice and Ed stopped by while I was weeding
Ken is now in...
Lewiston, Idaho
Mommy recommend wonderful...
Now I am Rejuvenated
Orange trumpet vine about to bloom
Peaceful afternoon with my Pup
Quintessentially (the Prez struggled with the word)
Really wanted to finish and post this yesterday because...
Steak for dinner, of course I Shared
Thirteen is my favorite number
Unfortunately, foreign characters were popping up on my blog
Vacuumed - finally - it had been a long time comin'
Willie Nelson got a shout out from President Obama
Xercised and relaXed - now that's a good day
Yoga
Zzzzz in the afternoon with the petz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment