January 4, 2020 thru early am Jan 12, 2020

Ashwagandha is an adaptogen (helps our body manage stress), provides numerous benefits: boost brain function, lower blood sugar and cortisol levels, and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression - which also means both more energy and better sleep. I add the powder to my coffee, tea, and golden milk, so that could mean 3x in one day, but at least once a day. 12 Health Benefits info
"Beauty appears when something is completely and absolutely and openly itself. ~ Deena Metzger
 ~ Image by Florian Smit
"Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things break. And all things can be mended. Not with time, as they say,  but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you." L.R. Knost
"Faith doesn't always take you out of the problem, Faith often takes you through the problem. Faith doesn't always take away the pain, Faith gives you the ability to handle the pain. Faith doesn't take you out of the storm, Faith calms you in the midst of the storm." thanks for sharing, Donna Duty
Greek for 'return' is nostos. Algos means 'suffering.' So Nostalgia is the suffering caused by unappeased yearning to return." ~ Milan Kundera
"Hang on to your hat. Hang onto your Hope. And wind the clock, for tomorrow is another day." ~ E.B. White from Letters of Note: An Eclectic Collection of Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience compiled by Shaun Usher
i carry you in my heart... it hit me again this morning... God, thank you, for being in this poem, and in my heart. Amen
Michael Mish, thank you for sharing this:
. "O'Lord O'Lord I know You hear my cry / Your love is lifting me above all the lies / No matter what I face this I know in time / You'll take all that is wrong and make it right...Your strength is found At the end of my road / Your grace it reaches to the hurting" I've been singing this while walking Misty and thought she was singing: "Your love is found at the end of my rope :)
"Patience is everything." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
Quoted at the beginning of Chapter 1
Re-reading
Sue Monk Kidd's book: When the Heart Waits
Tibetan proverb: "The secret to living well and longer is: eat half, walk double, laugh triple, and love without measure."
Vern McLellan : "What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year."
 thank you, John Kincheloe, I love it!!
"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru
“We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perpleXed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed.” (2 Corinthians 4:8-9 NLT, second edition)
Yes, I know that is a big stretch for the "X" but an important thing to remember, so I wanted to include and emphasize somehow. :)
 Zest - now that I'm not working every Saturday and Sunday, maybe I'll get back there soon... I did, after all, finally find my way back to Macondo yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment