...ish by Peter H. Reynolds

And Ramon lived ishfully ever after.. 
Anytime. Anything. Anywhere. [Ramon loved to draw.]
"Crumpled gallery" on his sisters' wall
"Dedicated to Doug Kornfeld, my art teacher who dared me to draw for myself and find my voice."
Enjoying this book so much!
"Filled his journals... Felt light and energized... Thinking ish-ly allowed his ideas to Flow Freely."
Gallery. Crumpled Gallery on his sister's wall
"His ish art inspired ish writing. He wasn't sure if he was writing poems, be he knew they were poem-ish."
"I was watching you draw," she said.
Journal "ish" drawings
Kept trying to make his drawings look "right," but...
Laughter haunted Ramon...
"Many months and many crumpled sheets of paper... Marisol, his sister, was watching him"
Now I am inspired to create an alphabet-ish post that may not be "perfect"
"Once again drew freely..."
 
"Quickly springing out. Without worry."
"Ramon once again drew and drew the world around him... And Ramon lived ishfully ever after"
Simply Savoring...
"They do look ... ish," he said.
Up the hall and into her room [Marisol ran]
Vase-ish 
"Without Worry."
Yes, I do think I will end and publish this without a specific 
Z ??? or z-ish? Perhaps the author/illustrator has something to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment