At the end of October 2018 ~ We are moving ~ exactly 22 years in NC

"A Living Prayer" by Alison Krauss listen and watch here
"Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson has come to mind, but its sort of in reverse
Connecticut, here we Come!
Decided to accept what I feel Deeply as God's calling 
End of an Era - at Meredith College - but also a new beginning
"... Feel the rush of the ocean..." ~ "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson
God is setting all things up for you and wants you to continue trusting Him and keep stepping out in faith. He's got you and will not let you fall! Hard to leave old friends for sure, but you will make new friends to help you further along on your journey." ~ Donna - thank you
"How years ago in days of old When magic filled the air...
I know I've got one thing I got to do, Ramble on..."
Jimmy Page and Robert Plant
Kelly Clarkson "Breakaway" watch and listen here
"Leaves are falling all around / It's time I was on my way..." ~ "Ramble On" watch and listen here
My Hometown ~ Bruce Springsteen ~ listen and watch here
New job starts November 5th... New Adventures on the horizon, always
On our way... after our move to NC exactly 22 years ago, to the day
Pawcatuck, Connecticut, ready or not, here we come
Quiet moments of meditation can end up being powerful turning points
Robert Plant: Live from the Artists Den - "Ramble On" watch and listen here
"Sometimes I grow so tired ... And now's the time, the time is now to ...Sing my song...Ramble On" ~ Songwriters: Jimmy Page / Robert Plant
"The autumn moon lights my way / For now I smell the rain..."
"Unfinished Story" Uploaded with love/ "Unstoppable God" 
Verse 1 : "Heaven thundered / And the world was born / Life begins and ends / In the dust You formed / Faith commanded And the mountains moved / Fear is losing ground / To our hope in You"
"I go forth with a spirit of enthusiasm, eXcitement, and eXpectancy. I am at peace." ~ source
"You are rewarded not according to your work or your time but according to the measure of your love." ~ St. Catherine of Siena.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment