I Walk the Line... Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"Commitment is the only thing that gets you through the Chasm." ~ Seth Godin
"Dance with fear. Dance with Done. Dance with the resistance... Dance with art..." ~ Seth Godin
Find your Balance By losing it!!" ~ Seth Godin 
Grateful for my Gloves today :)
Had a different "I" Here, but then saw the following quote/poem, so I Had to change it :)
"Is the soul solid, like iron? Or is it tender and breakable, like the wings of a moth in the beak of the owl? Who has it, and who doesn’t? I keep looking around me." Mary Oliver
https://sevenintentions.wordpress.com/2014/12/
Josh Groban on Ally McBeal. cute.
Keep smiling...
"Long Live the high tide and Long Live the Low, but above all, Long Live the difference." 
Misty and I went for a slide around the block :)


eXtra time for my own endeavors this week has been helpful



1 comment: