Weekend Floppage

"Are We in Trouble Now?" by Mark Knopfler heard this song in 2026 and wow, my heart
Brief appeal : hmmm for what? an apparent broken link so I deleted it 9.23.26
Catchin' up on saved shows (I wonder what I was watching in Feb 2012 🤔)
Dodecahedron: 
Elementary school art project 
Flopping - and reading FanFiction with my teen
Grammy Awards - probably not
Hewett, Courtney, this one is now dedicated to you :) hmmm 14 years later, I wonder: "Why?"
Icosidodecahedron: 32-faced polyhedron with twenty triangular faces and twelve pentagonal faces. A regular dodecahedron has 12 faces, and each face is shaped like a regular pentagon. 
  source I still have the one you made for me (xo Mom 2 October 2026)
Jumbled
Karen called - twice
Loving the shape and feel of this list
Moon-pie? Maybe I was watch Young Sheldon 
Nascent: having recently come into existence
Psych episodes recording upstairs
Qi: vital life force 
Relaxing
Sue Palmer used "qis" in a game online
Taxes
Unwind
Vital life force
Words With Friends
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment