Fordhook Voice - the blog formerly known as Heronswood Voice
Here's to another blog post I totally revamped
Joining bits along my own journey
Kelly and my Kid - years ago...
Kelly and my Kid - years ago...
"My Heart, so precious, I won’t trade for a hundred thousand souls, yet your one smile takes it for Free." ~ Rumi
PurePoetry
Quality of life later depends on what we eat
"Thoughts are shadows. Don't fight them." ~ Osho
Umberto Eco died the day after I re-posted the 1 blog post in over 1,000 that included a mention of him. I find that a little strange.
Vishen Lakhiani 6 Phase Guided Meditation
"eXcavating the Real You, Part I" by Sarah BanBreathnach, Feb 21 Simple Abundance essay
Your heart has a home in mine
Zen Tips from "ZenMama" no longer avaliable (update 24 July 2026)











It seems that it was a great week: )
ReplyDelete